1. When you shop online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to get online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never utilize a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
2. If you feel you will be making a lot of online purchases later on, consider applying for a separate bank card to use just for these transactions. It is simpler to track all transactions if they are the only items listed with this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry about your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
4. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
5. Be extra careful when you search for shopping deals on social media marketing. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media accounts can be easily impersonated or perhaps out-right hacked. Get your information about the social media sites, then proceed directly to the primary site of the store mentioned to wheel and deal.