1. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than pleased to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials which can be terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You should take bad reviews with a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
2. If you want to spend less on the products you buy online and want to make internet shopping more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some terrific deals should you place your bids in the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies just before getting started.
3. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain quantity. In the event that you have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything for your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you cannot afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product should be able to give you a good idea about the product. You may be able to find out the standard of the product, when it worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
5. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to enroll in their email updates which usually have promotions and sales. This can translate into savings for you personally as you may get yourself a discount around the item as well as free shipping, which may add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.