1. If you like an online store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free shipping or discounts on certain products.
2. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some form of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
3. When shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
4. When you find yourself making a purchase online, make certain you use credit cards to pay for the transaction. Bank card users are protected against fraud by federal law and are only responsible for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far as to wave the $50 for you, which means that you will not be out of pocket.
5. When shopping online, make sure that the online store offers secure checkout. This will assist protect your personal information from being stolen. To ensure the website is encrypted search for into your web browser's URL box. The website is secured if the website starts with https. This means hyper transfer protocol secure.