1. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store close to you, you can look on the store's website and find out if they are accessible to be shipped to you.
2. When you're shopping online you should be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by trying to find reviews on them online.
3. Shopping online is a wonderful way to save money because you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save even more money.
4. When you are making a purchase online, ensure that you use a credit card to pay for the transaction. Bank card users are protected against fraud by federal law and are only liable for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far as to wave the $50 for you, which means that you will not be out of pocket.
5. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.