1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some type of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you would like to shop at.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product can give you a wise decision about the product. You may be able to find out the quality of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
3. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on the home page. Carrying out a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
4. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have an issue. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer support is and how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in case something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
5. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking in a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It can make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to read the description so you know exactly what you are purchasing.