1. When you're shopping online you should be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only buy from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by looking for reviews to them online.
2. Prior to making a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on the items and in case there are free delivery options accessible to you.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product will be able to give you a wise decision about the product. You may be able to find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
4. Be careful when it comes to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, packed with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's safer to be safe than sorry.
5. If you like an online store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.