1. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes are easily found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
2. In case you are shopping online, never give out your Social Security number. There is not any website that needs this number for you to make a purchase. If you are being asked for your Social Security number during checkout, you may be on a scam website. Leave this site and locate one which has a better reputation.
3. If you wish to buy a used product online, learn more about the seller first. You need to visit their profile and search for reviews authored by other shoppers who bought products from this seller. Do not hesitate to make contact with the seller to question a few questions concerning the product you are looking at.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as a seller.
5. A reputable online seller needs to have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you part with your hard earned money to see if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't wish to be spending your money with a company that fails to deliver.