1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation being a seller.
2. When getting things shipped to your home that you simply bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of products. You have a right to receive items according to the terms stated once you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Talk with the BBB for exact specifics and acquire what's visiting you fairly!
3. When shopping online, make sure the site you are on begins with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you could safely enter your personal information without having to be worried about identity theft. If a site does not have the "S" in it, you might want to avoid using it.
4. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
5. Shop around when you shop online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to learn their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal you can.