1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. Look for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores always have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on message boards or couponning blogs.
3. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. If you notice there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation being a seller.
5. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy could have coupons or discount codes. Before buying something, make certain you have the ability to require a few seconds and do a quick search. You might even want to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.