1. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the brand new deal.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product can give you a great idea about the product. You might be able to find out the standard of the product, when it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
5. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on the home page. Doing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.