1. In case a company includes a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, promotions and coupon codes to people on their own mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only sign up for a company's newsletter if you really like their products and services and would use a discount code.
2. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy could have coupons or discount codes. Before you buy something, make sure that you have the ability to have a few seconds and do a quick search. You may even wish to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
3. Online shopping is a great way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save a lot more money.
4. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
5. Do more research around the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from them. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores having an excellent reputation.