1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as a seller.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product should be able to give you a good idea about the product. You may be able to find out the quality of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
3. After you have found the items you want, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free freight. Many times several coupons are offered. If this is the situation, choose the one that will save you as much as possible.
4. A reputable online seller needs to have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you part with your hard earned money to see if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't wish to be spending your money with a company that fails to deliver.
5. When you shop online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to buy online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never utilize a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.