1. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
2. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product should be able to give you a good idea about the product. You may be able to find out the caliber of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.
4. Call the online company prior to making a purchase. If you have some kind of trouble with your purchase, you want to be able to know that you can reach customer service easily. That's why it's a good idea to call before you allow them to have your bank card information. In the event you can't get anyone on the phone, steer clear.
5. Never give out your Social Security number with an online merchant. This number is not required for placing orders online. Giving an online store your Social Security number can help them use your personal and private information to steal your identity. To prevent that, if you go on an online store site and see that being a requirement, usually do not buy anything from them and shop someplace else.