1. For those who have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function in the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer support representative to fix any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can provide you with a lot of satisfaction.
2. When you are shopping online, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a strong reputation, you may be seeking trouble. Some people have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on lower than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
3. Look for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores always have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their discount codes on message boards or couponning blogs.
4. When you shop online, be sure the site you happen to be on starts off with "https". The "S" signifies that the site is secure, which entails that you can safely enter your personal information without having to worry about identity theft. In case a site does not have the "S" in it, you may want to avoid using it.
5. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.