1. Look for discount codes when shopping on the net. Many online stores give out discounts for various things and you can find them by doing a simple search. Just enter the name from the store and coupon and you could find a great discount. This is a great way to save money when you shop online.
2. When you enjoy the ease of frequent online shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every couple of weeks roughly, make up a new password for your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
3. In case you have questions while shopping, look for a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer care representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can present you with a lot of peace of mind.
4. Prior to making a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best deal possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on your items and if there are free freight options available to you.
5. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.