1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. Be wary of overdoing it. It is much easier to overspend when you find yourself shopping online. You start out to rationalize that you can spend more money for those shoes because you saved money on gas and the food you would have gotten if you went to the mall, for example. Give yourself a limit and stay with it.
3. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or larger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if an item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
5. A great way to stay safe when shopping online is to prevent clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email coming from a company, proceed to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails requesting personal information or account information.