1. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For instance, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and learn if they are accessible to be shipped to you.
2. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as a seller.
4. When you're shopping online you have to be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by searching for reviews upon them online.
5. If you like an internet store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.