1. When you're shopping online you should be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by searching for reviews to them online.
2. When you are creating any purchases on the internet and you are required to create a user account, never utilize the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to check this out password, they might have access to more than simply your profile on the retailer's store.
3. When you are shopping online, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a strong reputation, you may be requesting trouble. Some individuals have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. When you shop online, it is critical that you spend a little time looking at the site that you are currently considering buying from. You can get information about the web page from other sites and the Better Business Bureau. Not researching them could lead to you obtaining the products you probably did not order or getting billed greater than you should have.