1. Talk to your friends with regards to their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to purchase. This will save you a lot of time and energy.
2. Before buying from a new online retailer, do some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles stuff like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also check the BBB to find out if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions on its business before you buy anything.
3. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to sign up for their email updates which often have special deals and sales. This can result in savings for you as you may get yourself a discount in the item as well as free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
4. Learn the online store's return policy. Should you be considering creating a purchase on an item that you might like to return, ensure you find out if returning the item is an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items are unable to be returned and you may not want to be stuck with an unwanted item.
5. Search for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on message boards or couponning blogs.