1. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
2. Turn it into a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to your price you want. And if you've recently purchased at full price, it is possible to ask for a price adjustment to fulfill the new deal.
3. Sign-up for any identity theft protection your credit card company offers, especially if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe you are able to protect your details, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.
4. Do more research on the online store you are considering before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stick to online stores with an excellent reputation.
5. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, therefore the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.