1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have a question. By contacting customer service before you make your order, you'll discover how helpful customer care is and just how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have in the event that something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. In case a company features a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, special deals and discount codes to people on their mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only sign up for a company's newsletter in the event you really like their goods and would use a discount code.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
4. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of products. You have a directly to receive items according to the terms stated when you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Consult with the BBB for exact specifics and obtain what's coming to you fairly!
5. Online shopping is a terrific way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save much more money.