1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
2. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on their own home page. Carrying out a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
3. When searching out the best price for a big ticket item, make sure you check the store reviews to see if other customers enjoyed a good experience with them. It is also a good idea to check with the Better Business Bureau too. You want to make sure that the business is legitimate and values you as a client.
4. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an online search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the tough way and lose your money.
5. When you're shopping online you should be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only buy from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by searching for reviews upon them online.