1. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's preferable to be safe than sorry.
2. Do not spend too much cash on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free delivery once you spend a certain amount, or have a coupon code that permits you to get free freight. Instead of paying your hard earned money on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
3. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. If you like an internet store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
5. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your cash.