1. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Depending on the condition you get them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
2. When searching out the best price for any big ticket item, make sure to check the store reviews to find out if other customers had a good knowledge of them. Additionally it is a good idea to check with the Better Business Bureau too. You want to make sure that the business is legitimate and values you as a client.
3. Find out more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores provide you with the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. A charge card is a safe option only if the store features a secure server. If you do not see any information regarding safety, it is best to go through another store.
4. Before you make a purchase, compare costs on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into what it will cost for your shipping on your items and in case there are free shipping options available to you.
5. Before buying from the new online retailer, perform some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles things like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to see if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions on its business before you buy anything.