1. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
2. If you like an internet store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals within your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to stay up to date with discounted prices and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.
3. Make sure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Look for "https://" within the URL of the site that you're seeking to buy something from. If you don't see that or no sign of any website security, then it's probably a good idea not to trust those people with your account information.
4. Shop around when you shop online. You will probably find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at a few different stores to discover their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal it is possible to.
5. After you have found the items you desire, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free shipping. Many times several coupons are available. If this is the situation, choose the one that will save you the most money.