1. When you're shopping online you need to be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see if they are a reputable company by searching for reviews upon them online.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
3. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the Internet. If you opt for the first sale you see, there is a chance you may miss out on an improved deal elsewhere.
4. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any information regarding current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on discussion boards or couponning blogs.
5. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, and so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.