1. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are merely shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL plus it should display "https" instead of the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an up to date copy of anti-virus running on your computer as well. This will ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.
3. Search for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on discussion boards or couponning blogs.
4. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.
5. When you are shopping on the web, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be requesting trouble. Many people have had their credit card and private information stolen from shopping on lower than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.