1. A great tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about shopping online is to make sure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to someone who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe to use.
2. If you find an excellent product on your own favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.
3. When you are making any purchases on the internet and you are required to produce a user account, never use the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to check this out password, they can have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
5. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer care if you have an issue. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll learn how helpful customer service is and how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in case something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.