1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain quantity. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to squeeze into your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
4. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it may be worth it to sign up for their email updates which usually have special deals and sales. This can result in savings for you personally as you may get yourself a discount in the item as well as free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
5. Look for online coupons when shopping on the web. Many internet retailers give out reductions for various things and you can see them by carrying out a simple search. Just type in the name in the store and coupon and you might find a great discount. This really is a great way to cut costs when you shop online.