1. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes are often found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
2. Shop around when shopping online. You may find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at some different stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal you can.
3. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For instance, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and find out if they are offered to be shipped to you.
4. A great way to stay safe while shopping online is to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from the company, proceed to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails asking for personal information or account information.
5. Be sure that when you buy something online, you are aware of if the site is secure or not. You do not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is fairly common, and you also must protect your information at all cost so that you wish to keep making purchases online.