1. When you're shopping online you need to be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by looking for reviews to them online.
2. If you wish to buy a used product online, learn more about the seller first. You need to visit their profile and search for reviews published by other shoppers who bought products from this seller. Do not hesitate to contact the seller to question a few questions regarding the product you are considering.
3. Internet shopping is a wonderful way to save money as you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save much more money.
4. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
5. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as early as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many online stores have moved their sales days up by a couple of days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.