1. Be aware of the dangers of shopping online together with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are much easier to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for the safest conditions.
2. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted your order detailing exactly what was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails regarding your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as a seller.
4. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it may be worth it to enroll in their email updates which often have special offers and sales. This can translate into savings to suit your needs as you may get a discount on the item or perhaps free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you pick from the site often.
5. When you're shopping online you should be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by searching for reviews on them online.