1. Look for coupon codes when shopping on the net. Many online stores give out discounts for various things and you can see them by performing a simple search. Just type in the name of the store and coupon and you might find a great discount. This really is a great way to spend less when you shop online.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
3. When you are online shopping, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be asking for trouble. Some people have had their credit card and private information stolen from shopping on under reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
4. Always remember your budget and credit limits when you shop online. The virtual world of online shopping has got a lot of people in serious debt. You need to examine online shopping in a similar manner you look at offline shopping. Never buy items online that you don't have the cash to pay for.
5. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.