1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
2. When shopping online, make sure that the online store offers secure checkout. This helps protect your individual information from being stolen. To ensure the website is encrypted search for into your web browser's URL box. The website is secured if the website starts with https. This means hyper transfer protocol secure.
3. If you want to buy books online, you'll obtain a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you receive them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if you can find any damages you should be aware of.
4. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, filled with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's preferable to be safe than sorry.
5. Do not spend too much money on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free freight once you spend a certain amount, or use a coupon code that permits you to get free shipping. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.