1. If you want to buy books online, you'll obtain a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you get them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
3. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the web site URL and it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
4. If a website is not secure, do not buy something. Simply check out at the website address when you are shopping. If you notice an "https" as opposed to an "http," you can feel confident enough to insert your bank card information. However, if there is no "s" inside the address, start working on a different site to be in the safe side.
5. When shopping online, it's best to check around to find the best price. Shopping online makes it very easy to find the best price for just about any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel comfortable buying from. Even if a cost is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.