1. Do more research in the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will more than likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores having an excellent reputation.
2. Ensure that you're entering your payment details on a safe and secure site. Look for "https://" within the URL from the site that you're seeking to buy something from. If you don't see that or no indication of any website security, then it's probably a good idea not to trust those people along with your account information.
3. If a website is not secure, do not make a purchase. Simply check out at the website address when you are shopping. If you notice an "https" rather than an "http," you can feel confident enough to insert your bank card information. However, if there is no "s" within the address, proceed to a different site to be on the safe side.
4. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
5. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain amount. In the event that you have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything in your cart. Using a full cart only to find out you can not afford the shipping is never a fun experience.