1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of merchandise. You have a directly to receive items according to the terms stated once you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Talk with the BBB for exact specifics and get what's arriving at you fairly!
3. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social media. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social networking accounts can easily be impersonated or perhaps out-right hacked. Get your information on the social media sites, then proceed directly to the primary site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
4. Learn the online store's return policy. If you are considering making a purchase on an item that you may want to return, make sure to find out if returning the item is definitely an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items can not be returned and you do not want to be stuck with an unwanted item.
5. Before buying from a new online retailer, do some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles items like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also check the BBB to determine if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions on its business before you buy anything.