1. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on purchases over a certain quantity. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to match your budget after you've added everything to your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you cannot afford the shipping is never a fun experience.
3. When shopping for a particular item, check several different online stores. Many times with a little searching, you can save as much as 25 percent. Look at many different websites to ensure that you are getting the best bargain. When figuring each website's price, be sure you include shipping costs into your calculations.
4. Never give out your Social Security number to an online merchant. This number is not required for placing orders online. Giving an online store your Social Security number can help them use your personal and personal information to steal your identity. To prevent that, if you go on an online store site and find out that being a requirement, tend not to buy anything from them and shop elsewhere.
5. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, so the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.