1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as a seller.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product will be able to give you a good idea about the product. You might be able to find out the caliber of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
3. Be sure that when you buy something online, you are aware of if the site is secure or not. You do not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is fairly common, and you also must protect your information in any way cost so you wish to keep making purchases online.
4. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than happy to complain about bad service online, so search for sites and testimonials which are terrible so that you know what you're getting into. You need to take bad reviews using a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
5. If you feel you will be making a lot of online purchases later on, consider trying to get a separate bank card to use simply for these transactions. It is easier to track all transactions if they are the only items listed about this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry concerning your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.