1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have a matter. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll learn how helpful customer support is and just how quickly they respond. This is useful information to have when something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. Internet shopping is a wonderful way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save a lot more money.
3. Find out more about the payment methods available from the online store you are interested in. Most stores give you the option to pay with credit cards or with PayPal. A charge card is a safe option only if the store includes a secure server. If you do not see any information about safety, it is advisable to go through a different store.
4. Do not spend too much money on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free freight once you spend a certain amount, or use a coupon code that allows you to get free delivery. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.