1. After you have found the items you would like, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free freight. Many times several coupons are available. If this is the case, choose the one which will save you the most money.
2. If you like an online store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
3. If you are going to be online shopping, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you understand is secure, like the one which you have in the home. Hackers try to find WI-Fi connections in public places if they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
5. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some type of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.