1. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to meet the newest deal.
2. A great way to stay safe while shopping online is to prevent clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from a company, proceed to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails asking for personal information or account information.
3. When shopping for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as much reviews as you can. Reading many reviews can help you get a more general notion of whether or not the product you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
4. Turn it into a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to some price you prefer. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
5. If you like an online store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free shipping or discounts on certain products.