1. Make sure that when you buy something online, you are aware of when the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in nowadays. Identity theft is very common, and you also must protect your information whatsoever cost so you wish to keep making purchases online.
2. Be suspicious of overdoing it. It is much easier to overspend when you find yourself shopping online. You begin to rationalize that you can spend more money for those shoes because you saved money on gas and the food you would have gotten in the event you went to the mall, for instance. Give yourself a restriction and stay with it.
3. When you're shopping online you should be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying with an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by trying to find reviews on them online.
4. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, learn what the store's reputation is similar to. You can usually do a web-based search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the hard way and lose your hard earned money.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as a seller.