1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
2. When you shop online, you have to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to get online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes are often found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
4. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have a question. By contacting customer service before you make your order, you'll learn how helpful customer support is and how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in the event that something fails after you've made your purchase.
5. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free shipping once you spend a certain amount, or possess a coupon code that lets you get free freight. Instead of paying your hard earned cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.