1. Be careful when it comes to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the web store is poorly designed, full of misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's preferable to be safe than sorry.
2. Should you be looking for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the very first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, therefore the signup can result in some phenomenal savings.
3. Before buying from the new online retailer, do your homework on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the actual way it handles stuff like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also check the BBB to see if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions about its business before you buy anything.
4. When you are shopping on the web, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be asking for trouble. Some people have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
5. When shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Attempt to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never utilize a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.