1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some kind of deal whenever you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
2. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. As an example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and learn if they are accessible to be shipped to you.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product can give you a great idea about the product. You might be able to find out the quality of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
4. Before shopping from a store that is unfamiliar with you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do a web-based search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you may not find out the tough way and lose your cash.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.