1. Online shopping is a wonderful way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save much more money.
2. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. Be aware of the dangers of shopping online along with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are quicker to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for that safest conditions.
4. Never give out your Social Security number with an online merchant. This number is not required for placing orders online. Giving an online store your Social Security number can help them use your personal and private information to steal your identity. To prevent that, if you continue an online store site and find out that as being a requirement, do not buy anything from them and shop someplace else.
5. Be wary of any emails you receive, even if they appear to be from the retailer you trust. Never click on a hyperlink that directs you to a website other than the main one you shopped on. If you do, you may become vulnerable to a gimmick. Rather than simply clicking an email hyperlink, just go up to your browser and enter in the web site you want to go to. It really is much safer that way.