1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation being a seller.
2. For those who have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function around the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer care representative to correct any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can present you with a lot of peace of mind.
3. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting around Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many online retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product will be able to give you a good idea about the product. You might be able to find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
5. If you want to save money on the products you purchase online and would like to make shopping online more fun, consider auction sites. You will get some great deals should you place your bids on the right moment and have some fun while browsing through auctions. Learn more about bidding strategies before getting started.