1. If you want to buy books online, you'll obtain a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
2. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful using the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
3. If you think that you will be making a lot of online purchases down the road, consider obtaining a separate credit card to use just for these transactions. It is easier to track all transactions when they are the only items listed about this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry regarding your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.
4. When shopping online, use a credit card as opposed to a debit card. This is because charge cards are based on your credit, not the amount of money within your bank account. When a internet hacker gets your banking information, they can completely ruin you within a point of hours.
5. Before you make a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into what it will cost for your shipping on your own items and when there are free delivery options open to you.