1. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, and so the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
2. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than happy to complain about bad service online, so look for sites and testimonials which can be terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You ought to take bad reviews using a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there exists a problem.
3. After you have found the items you want, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free freight. Many times several coupons are given. If this is the truth, choose the one that will save you as much as possible.
4. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And when you've recently purchased at full price, you can request a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.